- Conference registration form for teachers – Early bird registration deadline September 30, 2017
- Workshop registration form for students and parents – Application deadline September 30, 2017
- SECE workshop registration form for students and parents – Application deadline September 30, 2017
- Mini Workshop registration form for students (Pre-Twinklers to Lightly Row) and parents – Application deadline September 30, 2017
A block of rooms is reserved at the Homewood Suites by Hilton, 45 Benjamin Rd.
The hotel includes:
- Free hot breakfast offered daily, allowing your guests to start their day off right
without an additional charge.
- Free high-speed and Wireless Internet access in the lobby and all guestrooms
- Guests have the option to earn HHonors points
- Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre
- Close to St.Jacobs Farmer’s Market!
- Free parking
View accomodation options and rates, and reserve your room online through the dedicated Hampton Inn SAO Conference website.
Alternative Method of Reservation:Call 226-820-7777 and specify “Suzuki Music Teacher’s Conference” rate
Cut-Off Date: Bookings must be made by October 4, 2017.
Billing Instructions: Each guest will be responsible for their own charges.
Cancellation Policy: To avoid a cancellation fee of the first night’s room and tax; cancellation notice of individual reservations, if any, must be received 24 hours prior to
Special Requests: Rooms with two queen beds and/or rooms with one king bed can be
shared with up to 4 people
Free at the Hampton Inn Hotel.
Teachers, students, and parents – you won’t want to miss this exciting weekend!