- Membership becomes effective 31 days after receipt of application and fees. Annual memberships due September 1 are valid until August 31 of the following year. A membership in the Suzuki Association of the Americas (S.A.A. – Click here to get to The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. web page ) is a prerequisite for an active membership in the Suzuki Association of Ontario (S.A.O.). This prerequisite does not applies if you are applying for a non-voting subscribing membership. By becoming a member, your privileges will last until September, 1-st of each year. Active Membership Benefit and Privileges:
- Voting privilege
- To hold office
- To receive the SAO newsletter
- 10% discount on advertising in SAO Newsletter
- Free classified ads for sales of instruments provided the instrument is own by the Member.
- Name listed in the SAO directory
- Name listed in the SAO online directory
- Have access to all supports and services provided by the SAO
- Group membership: Teachers who are members of an Organization or School member of the SAO are entitled to a reduced active membership fee. However, their acceptance as a member of the SAO is conditional to the prerequisite listed above (download the group application form)
- Patron membership includes all privileges of active membership and special listing in the directory.
|Teacher in a school||$45.00|
|Teacher with 2 years or less||$25.00|
|Subscribing individual (non-teacher)||$15.00|
Mail your application form long with payment to the following address:
Suzuki Association of Ontario Office
282 Waverly St. N.
Oshawa ON L1J 5V9
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org