Before you apply, please read the following:
- A membership with the Suzuki Association of the Americas (SAA – Click here to get to The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. web page ) is a prerequisite for an active membership in the Suzuki Association of Ontario (SAO). This prerequisite does not apply if you are applying for a non-voting subscribing membership.
- Check out our Active Membership Benefit and Privileges.
- Group membership: Teachers who are members of an Organization or School member of the SAO are entitled to a reduced active membership fee. However, their acceptance as a member of the SAO is conditional to the prerequisite listed above.
- Lifetime membership includes all privileges of active membership and special listing in the directory. You must be a lifetime member of the SAA to register for this membership.
- Upon confirmation of payment, you will receive a membership renewal notice with all the perks of your membership, log in information for the Staples Advantage Program and the SAO logo to use on your website or promo materials.
We know that the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on many of our teachers, so the SAO is offering our membership financial support on a case-by-case basis. If you require support or have any other questions concerning membership renewal, please don’t hesitate to contact us.