Before you apply, please read the following:
- A membership with the Suzuki Association of the Americas (SAA – Click here to get to The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. web page ) is a prerequisite for an active membership in the Suzuki Association of Ontario (SAO). This prerequisite does not apply if you are applying for a non-voting subscribing membership.
- Check out our Active Membership Benefit and Privileges.
- Group membership: Teachers who are members of an Organization or School member of the SAO are entitled to a reduced active membership fee. However, their acceptance as a member of the SAO is conditional to the prerequisite listed above.
- Lifetime membership includes all privileges of active membership and special listing in the directory. You must be a lifetime member of the SAA to register for this membership.
Membership Renewal Instructions (*for those who were members last year only*)
Please follow these instructions when renewing your membership:
- Log in to your SAO account here using the log in username and password you created last year. If you aren’t logged in, the website will think you are trying to make a new account, which can cause an error. If you can’t remember this information, you can contact us for your username and we can reset your password.
- Once you are logged in, return to this page.
- Browse the membership options below and choose the membership that best matches your needs. If you’re unsure, ask us.
- You will then be asked how you would like to pay. If you’re paying with Paypal or credit card, it will redirect you to the Paypal site to complete your payment. For those wishing to pay by cheque, you will have to mail a cheque to our mailing address and your membership will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Upon confirmation of payment, you will receive a membership renewal notice with all the perks of your membership, log in information for the Staples Advantage Program and the SAO logo to use on your website or promo materials.
We know that the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on many of our teachers, so the SAO is offering our membership financial support on a case-by-case basis. If you require support or have any other questions concerning membership renewal, please don’t hesitate to contact us.