- If you are renewing your membership or previously had an account with us, make sure you log in to the website before going through the renewal process. If you aren’t logged in, the website will think you are trying to make a new account, which can cause an error.
- A membership in the Suzuki Association of the Americas (SAA – Click here to get to The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. web page ) is a prerequisite for an active membership in the Suzuki Association of Ontario (SAO). This prerequisite does not apply if you are applying for a non-voting subscribing membership.
- Check out our Active Membership Benefit and Privileges.
- Group membership: Teachers who are members of an Organization or School member of the SAO are entitled to a reduced active membership fee. However, their acceptance as a member of the SAO is conditional to the prerequisite listed above.
- Lifetime membership includes all privileges of active membership and special listing in the directory. You must be a lifetime member of the SAA to register for this membership.
Active Individual – for individual active teacher which includes the privilege to vote, hold office and have access to all support and service provided by the SAO.
Student/New Individual Teacher
Active Individual for New Teachers -attending full time college/university, or in their first two years of teaching. Includes all privileges.
Group Teachers: for active teacher affiliated with a SAO-registered school. SAA membership is a pre-requisite. Includes full privileges.
Group Application: Subscribing School – Suzuki Schools in which each teacher is an active SAA Member. All Suzuki teachers at the school are a member of both the SAA and SAO in order for the school to qualify for the designation of group membership.
Subscribing Individual – Non-teachers, family of students, etc. with non-voting privileges, but who wish to receive and contribute to the SAO quarterly newsletter. Subscribing Members are not required to be members of the SAA.
You must also be a Lifetime Member of SAA. For an individual active teacher which includes the privilege to vote, hold office and have access to all support and service provided by the SAO.